upr-header-1.jpg
Play Live Radio
Next Up:
0:00
0:00
Available On Air Stations

Logan Krispy Kreme suffers small fire

Computer graphic of a Herald Journal newspaper
The Herald Journal

A small fire started in Logan’s Krispy Kreme on Sunday afternoon after the donut shop’s machinery malfunctioned.

According to Logan Fire Marshal Craig Humphreys, the small combustion began with a “mechanical malfunction in their frier which caused the cooking oil to ignite.”

The department received a call notifying them of the fire just after 12 p.m.

Read the rest of the story on HJnews.com.

This story is made possible thanks to a community reporting partnership between The Herald Journal and Utah Public Radio.