Project Resilience: Becoming Resilient By Overcoming Resistance
The award-winning UPR production team and Utah State University's Center for Persons with Disabilities presents Project Resilience, a yearlong storytelling project created for any of us hoping to find ways to bounce back, recover, and develop our mental abilities. The stories found in the series hope to encourage social and personal resilience by introducing listeners to neighbors and friends who have experienced assault, personal loss, bullying, mental health challenges and other tragedies.
We're working with local, state and national organizations to make public radio programs, distribute a podcast, provide tools for living, and create a resilience resource database.
- Ideas for becoming more resilient can be found here.
- Resilient parenting tips can be found here.
- The "Mental Health Crossroads" podcast, produced by MHDD, can be listned to on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Podbean.
- List of community connections will be available shortly.
Check back often for updates.
Do you or your organization have a resiliency story you would like to share or a resource to add to our growing list? Call the UPR Project Resilience phone line to share your story or tip at (435) 797-9679 or email us at email@example.com.
Be sure to:
- Leave your name and contact information
- Share a brief description of your story or tip.
The Project Resilience series premieres January 2020.
Project Resilience is made possible in part by our members, the Utah State University Center for Persons With Disabilities, and The Family Place.