Enter to win our Web Pledge Sunday “Home Movie Night” package today!
1. NO PLEDGE NECESSARY. A pledge will not increase chances of winning.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This drawing is open to any individual who is, (a) as of the beginning of the drawing period a legal resident of the state of Utah, U.S.A. (“Eligibility Area”) and (b) 18 years of age or older as of the date of the entry, except for employees of Utah Public Radio (and the immediate families and members of the same household of such employees) and members of the Board of Directors and Community Advisor Group, who may not enter. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Drawing for the Home Movie Night Package
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are four ways to enter the drawing:
- Be a Current Sustainer or Current Member – Sustainers give secure, automatic, monthly payments via credit card, debit card, bank draft, payroll deduction, cash, or check set up through Utah Public Radio’s membership department. “Current Sustainers” have had their automatic monthly donation deducted within the 60 days preceding the drawing. “Current Members” have made a donation to UPR within the 60 days preceding the drawing.
- Pledge online to Utah Public Radio between 12:01 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time, Sunday, September 15, 2019, and 11:59 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time, Sunday, September 15, 2019, using Utah Public Radio’s online pledge form FOUND HERE.
- Enter the drawing without making a pledge online to Utah Public Radio between 12:01 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time, Sunday, September 15, 2019, and 11:59 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time, Sunday, September 15, 2019, using the online entry form FOUND HERE.
- Call Utah Public Radio at 435-797-3107 and leave a voicemail between 12:01 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time, Sunday, September 15, 2019, and 11:59 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time, Sunday, September 15, 2019, to enter offline.
Limit one entry per person regardless of entry method. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
4. GRAND PRIZE: Winner will receive:
- A 55 inch LG 4K Ultra High Definition TV from Lynn’s Audio Video
- A movie night themed gift basket of treats from Cox Honeyland
- 2 30-minute home massages
- 2 tickets to the 2019 Cache Valley Parade of Homes
It is the winner’s responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to pick up items in Logan, Utah – Utah Public Radio will not ship items. Valid through September 30, 2020. Items not picked up or redeemed after September 30, 2020 will be void and revert back to Utah Public Radio ownership. The value of the prize is considered taxable income and the winner will be solely responsible for any income taxes resulting from acceptance of the prize.
5. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted after 12:00 a.m. Mountain Daylight Time, Monday, September 16, 2019, from all entries received. Winner will be notified and confirmed by email or telephone. Utah Public Radio is not responsible for incorrect email addresses or phone numbers provided by entrants. Once we have notified winner by phone or email, winner has 48 hours to confirm that he/she is accepting the prize. Winners will be provided the deadline to claim their prize by telephone or email. After 48 hours or after winner declines prize, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. Prize is not exchangeable for cash; however, Utah Public Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value due to unavailability. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
6. CONDITIONS: Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure of Sponsor to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials from web site. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel drawing in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In that event, Sponsor will select winner from all eligible entries prior to exercising its rights to suspend or cancel the sweepstakes and will post notification of cancellation on www.upr.org. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering, participants (a) agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges which shall be final in all respects; (b) release the Sponsor, its divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective directors, officers and employees from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; and (c) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to, its quality, except for the standard limited warranty provided with the prize. Noncompliance with the official rules will result in disqualification.
7. WINNER/RULES: The name of the winner may be announced on Utah Public Radio, used in print material and may also be posted on www.upr.org.
SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Utah Public Radio, 8505 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322-8505.