Firefighters are reporting that a fire in the attic and on the rooftop of Smith's Marketplace in Logan has been knocked down.
Multiple trucks and crews were dispatched to the store at 750 N. Main St. just before 6 p.m. Emergency scanner traffic indicated flames were visible in the attic and on a portion of the rooftop, and the store was evacuated.
“Upon arrival we found a rooftop HVAC unit that was fully involved in fire,” said Logan Fire Marshal Craig Humphreys. Read the rest of the story on HJnews.com.
This story is made possible thanks to a community reporting partnership between The Herald Journal and Utah Public Radio.