Utah Public Radio is committed to providing you with reliable, deep news coverage.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Utah State University has announced that events, large gatherings, and in-person classes are canceled through April 8th. In solidarity of that announcement, UPR has decided to postpone our spring member drive. We want to keep our airwaves open for the breaking news and special coverage that is so important in challenging times like these. The reality remains that this service takes resources to make happen, so if you are able to help support it we welcome donations at upr.org.
We’ll keep you up-to-date with our news reporting, on our signature program Access Utah, and with programming offered by NPR, APM and other national providers. We’re also your source for the latest information on event changes and cancellations.
- For a list of health information resources, click here. Also includes food access information.
- For a list of cancelled community events, click here. If you'd like to add an event cancellation, please email details to email@example.com.
- For the most updated information on COVID-19 mitigation efforts at Utah State University, click here.
- For student news stories about how the USU and Cache Valley community are being impacted by COVID-19, click here.
- For a digital map, provodied by NPR, showing the spread of coronavirus in the United States, click here.
- For information about resturants around the state offering delivery and non-dine in options during the pandemic, click here.
Intermountain Healthcare COVID-19 hotline: 844-442-5224
Utah Coronavirus Information Line: 800-456-7707
- New Coronavirus Blog: NPR has launched Coronavirus Live Updates
- New Coronavirus Podcast: Launched this week, NPR’s 10-minute Coronavirus Daily podcast is hosted by Kelly McEvers and pulls in NPR One’s most popular feature stories and news.
- The National Conversation With All Things Considered: Hosted by Ari Shapiro, The National Conversation will answer questions about COVID-19. Aires every weeknight at 7 p.m.. To submit your question, click here.