Wasatch County Issues 'Stay Safe. Stay Home' Order
Wasatch County issued a stay-at-home public health Oorder that is effective as soon as possible but no later than 7:00 A.M on April 1. This order will be in effect until April 14th, 2020.
- directs all individuals to stay home, except to engage in essential activities, such as going to work or the grocery store.
- Only essential businesses and minimum basic operations are open to the public.
- Requires businesses to actively enforce personal distancing practices and keep ill people from working.
- Defines essential businesses due to the nature of their operations. Essential businesses means Health Care and Public Health Operations, Human Services Operations, Essential Governmental Functions, and Essential Infrastructure. These busnesses will be open only to the extent to provide necessary products and services while still in complience with social distancing.
- Closes children's play grounds and prohibits team sports.
For more information or to view the order in its entirety, visit: coronavirus.wasatch.utah.gov.